The Open Group’s IT Architect Certification program is the premier, global certification program for certifying skills and experience in the IT architecture community.
Based on the proven best practices in the industry, it sets an independent, industry-wide standard for IT Architects and creates a foundation for trust between suppliers and customers.
The program enables organizations to standardize on open method for IT architecture and avoid a lock-in to the proprietary methods of different consulting firms. Customers can base their IT architecture on an open, industry standard method, which works with all major frameworks, and can procure tools, training, and the services of consultants (individuals and integrators) with confidence, on the basis of certified conformance with TOGAF® 9.2 standards. For service providers and tool vendors, the certification provides a vehicle to clearly demonstrate that their services and products support and use the methodology and product sets that TOGAF® 9.2 certifies.
Our program is offered over a 4 or 5 day period and includes the TOGAF® 9.2 Combined exam voucher, redeemable at any Pearson Vue testing site. The program is taught by experienced instructors who bring a delivery approach combining theoretical and hands-on knowledge transfer, including group work and practical exercises.
The target group for this program is:
- Individuals who require a solid understanding of “The Open Group Architecture Framework” TOGAF® 9.2, associated phases and processes and how it may be used to enhance the quality of IT Service Management within an organization.
- Executive and Senior Management
- Enterprise Architecture Program Owner and Managers
- This may include but is not limited to, IT professionals, business managers and business process owners.
There are no formal prerequisites for this program or for the TOGAF® 9.2 Training Program-Combined Part 1 and Part 2 Exam. However, it is recommended that course participants possess generic understanding of ITSM best practices and Enterprise Architecture.
The successful completion of the course greatly depends on the course participants’ involvement as they are required, besides their study time, to actively participate in the workgroup and practical exercises.
Through a series of lectures, group work and practical exercises designed at achieving a clear understanding of the TOGAF® 9.2; the course prepares participants for:
- The adoption of the TOGAF® 9.2 framework.
- The implementation of the TOGAF® 9.2 framework and associated processes; participants will engage in group exercises to discuss and practice the following elements as well as their input, output and considerations:
- TOGAF® Architecture Development Method.
- Architecture guidelines, principals and techniques.
- Architecture Content Framework.
- Enterprise Continuum and Architecture Repository.
- TOGAF® TRM and III-RM Reference Models.
- TOGAF® Capability Framework.
- The preparation of TOGAF® 9.2 Combined Certificate examination.
Scroll through the months, and chose the right schedule for you, send us a standard request form register